Our Top 20 Must-Have Bride and Bridesmaids' Photos
1. Bride sitting surrounded by her maids. After all, half the fun is getting ready.
2. On the bed. This is a classic getting-ready shot with your best girls.
3. On the dock. Getting married on a lake? Take advantage of the beautiful surroundings. It makes an ideal backdrop for you and your girls.
4. All glammed up and ready to get dressed. A cherished bridal suite memory.
5. The mirror. This shot should include mom.
6. The final touches. Pinning the veil and tying the sash. Lovely closeups of the back of the gown, hair and veil.
7. Cheers. A toast to the bride and her bridesmaids.
8. The shoes. Dresses often steal the show, but what about the fabulous sandals, shoes and hidden cowboy boots.
9. Slipping on the bride's shoes. Ready for the aisle walk.
10. The bride and bridesmaids' bouquets together.
11. Your maids behind you. This shot gives an interesting perspective.
12. The behind shot. You and your maids have each other's backs. It's also a great way to show off your train and the back of the bridesmaids' dresses.
13. The bride looking back at her maids. Sisterhood at its finest.
Check out our reviews on WeddingWire: https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/david-edward-photography-and-video-mooresville/35d139b5025f3613.html
To view our Photo Gallery go to: http://bit.ly/DEPhotoGallery
Find us at: https://davidedwardphotographyandvideography.com/
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david.edwardphotography/
Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/mooresvillephotography/