Wedding Venue Checklist
Here is a checklist of questions to get you started:
1. What is the food and beverage charge per person? Or are beverages by consumption?
2. If there is not in-house catering, ask for a list of preferred caterers. Is there the option of using an outside caterer?
3. Are there kitchen facilities?
4. Any additional charges for the staff?
5. Is there a charge for tables, linens, chairs, chair covers, glassware and flatware?
6. Can I bring my own wedding cake? Is there a cutting charge?
7. Is parking complimentary?
8. What are your music guidelines?
9. Is there electricity outside to accommodate the band/music?
10. What is the back-up plan for an outdoor ceremony if it rains? Is there a tent charge.
When visiting wedding venues, use your camera phone to take photos or videos of all the locations. Snap a shot of each venue's sign when you arrive so you don't get confused. Ask a lot of questions. Make sure to bring a notebook or your wedding binder to record the answers.
Remember to stay true to yourselves. A lot of couples choose a wedding style they fell in love with online. It's important to ask yourself if the space and decor represent you as a couple. It's your day and it should reflect your style and personality.
Check out our reviews on WeddingWire: https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/david-edward-photography-and-video-mooresville/35d139b5025f3613.html
To view our Photo Gallery go to: http://bit.ly/DEPhotoGallery
Find us at: https://davidedwardphotographyandvideography.com/
Find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david.edwardphotography/
Find us on FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/mooresvillephotography/